Sunday, September 2, 2012

College Football Week One




With the cancellation of the Oregon State vs Nicholls State football game it looked like I would be on the couch for the first weekend of college football. Luckily Arkansas State was playing Oregon down in Eugene and needed a photographer. They were a great group to work with and overall the game was fun to shoot even though Arkansas State lost to the Ducks 57-34. For me the only downside yesterday was the staff at Oregon. The security didn't know anything and somehow my name was missed on the media list so I spent over an hour trying to figure out what I had to do to remedy the problem with zero help from employees at Oregon. I don't dislike Oregon because I go to OSU its more because of the experiences I have had when trying to work with them. Anyway here are a few shots from the game.



















No comments:

Post a Comment