Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Global Formula Racing

Over the weekend I had a chance to go watch and photograph a drive day for Global Formula Racing. GFR is the OSU racing team made up of college student who design and build a race car annually and compete against other colleges. The "global" part comes from the OSU team's partnership with a university in Germany that build and race generally the same cars.

Long ago, when I still had not found photography, I wanted to be a part of the OSU racing team but somewhere along the way my dreams changed and I started in on my photography forgetting about the team completely. Strangely though everything has come full circle and I'm now taking photos for GFR on the side and Saturday was the first time that I saw the car in action, along with a go cart and a completely electric racer.






No comments:

Post a Comment