Monday, November 1, 2010

New Blog!

I have created a new blog! Why create a new one when I already have one? Well, I update my other blog when ever I photograph something a little different or something pretty big. The problem with only blogging about the big stuff is that I end up only making 2-3 posts a month. That's were this new blog comes in. The posts will be shorter and the much more frequent (I'm hoping I post after every shoot that I do.)

I also want to make this blog a little more personal and fun unlike my wordpress blog. This will be more of my personal, everyday life blog and my Wordpress blog will cover big events that I photograph in detail.

Although my plan could just fall to pieces in a couple of weeks. Any bets on when I stop updating this blog? One week? Two weeks? 



-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment