Friday, December 31, 2010

My Best 2010

Its New Years Eve and I have nothing to do so I'm posting a few of what I consider to be my best photos from the past year. This year I have been all over the northwest shooting sporting events. Most of these have been Oregon State events but I have had a few odd-ball shoots as well. Along with traveling all over I have found out a few things in the past 365 days. Things like, I really like Seattle and I really hate Boise. I think the weather anywhere East of the Cascades is 10 times better then the weather in the Willamette Valley. My favorite sport to photograph is Cycling (but I rarely get to shoot it) But probably the most important thing that I have figured out is that people employing freelancers tend to be jerks. They never pay a fair amount and they always want more then they received. It definitely makes me wonder why I want to be a photographer.
















No comments:

Post a Comment