Sunday, January 9, 2011

MCLA Magazine Shoot

These days I never know how is calling me. I receive quite a lot of calls from people who want photos of their sons or daughters playing their sports or looking for free photos from games (which pisses me off) So I sometimes fear answering the phone because I just don't know who is trying to find me. Just a few hours after arriving back in Corvallis I received a phone call from a number I have never seen before and decided to just not answer, but they left a message. The call was from MCLA (Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association) magazine looking for a photographer to shoot the OSU club team for a spread in the magazine. I think I am going to start answering my phone again!
I have never done a photo shoot like this before which did scare me because I have no idea what to do. But somehow I managed to pull off a few of the photos that I wanted to take. This surprised me because until now all I have ever done is visualize strobed photos that I would like to take but never have tried. I did realize a lot of my mistakes after the shoot so any suggestions to make the next shoot better would help out! 









No comments:

Post a Comment