Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just Another Portrait


For the first time in my life I'm taking a real photography class and for one of the assignments I though I would go all out to produce a cool image. Before the shoot I hadn't done any test images to see if my idea would even work. I just thought about what would be the best time of day, what would be the best location would be around Corvallis in the middle of winter, and how I would light everything when the time came. Then we taped a few LED lights to the end of a golf club and at the end of a 2.5 second exposure this was the result. Considering that I had no idea if this would really work I'm ecstatic that it turned out as good as it did. This isn't really a good strategy if your working with a client but since this was just for a class I didn't really put a lot of time into the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment