Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Basketball at 1/40 of a Second

I'm always trying to find new angles and creative ways to take photos when I shoot at OSU because the office I intern in uses photos from a lot of people who shoot for free so that they can sit on the floor or field. So I try to make my images stand out. Last night I had a floor remote set up at my feet and I knew it was pretty much guaranteed to capture at least one usable photo which allowed me to focus on other shots. I spent close to 70% of my night trying to find something different using loger exposures. The floor remote did its job and the photo for the story last night came from it, but I didn't seem to get anything else until I took a second look at this photo and desaturated it which really made the image pop. So I guess I'm just glad all that time I spent wasn't a complete waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment