Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Weekend In Eugene







Last weekend the Oregon State Beavers and the Ducks of Oregon faced off in the annual Civil War baseball series with the Ducks hosting this year down in Eugene, Oregon. After a 3-0 loss to the Ducks I was a little afraid that we were going to see a repeat of a couple years ago where the Beavers lost all three games in Eugene.

My worries were put to rest though as OSU dominated the rest of the weekend winning 9-0 on Saturday, where Andrew Moore (23) threw a complete game shutout, and on Sunday with the Beavers beating the Ducks 12-2 behind a grand slam by Michael Conforto (8). To top off a great weekend of baseball I was shooting in a different stadium which always makes me shoot better. I'll be missing this weekend's baseball action because of the Oregon Enduro Series season opener in Hood River but I can still look forward to post season play!








 









No comments:

Post a Comment