Monday, May 27, 2013

Oregon Enduro Series - Hood River








This year I am working for the Oregon Enduro series photographing all their races and this weekend was the season opener in Hood River, Oregon. Overall the racing was fun to watch and take photos of. Something that I really enjoyed was the challenge of trying to make images look different when shooting 60+ riders all passing through the same sections of trail and only separated by one minute intervals  It kept me on my toes and constantly looking at angles and backgrounds. Usually I have to spend time looking for a creative angle but on the trails this weekend I felt like I was trying to create an entirely different scene every minute or so. It's a nice change of pace and really pushes your skills with a camera.

























No comments:

Post a Comment