Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baseball And Fireworks

I finally have Internet! This means I can get back to updating my blog and posting photos online. In honer of this magnificent news here are some sub-par firework photos from my 4th of July weekend. 


My weekend started on Sunday with a baseball game between the Corvallis Knights and the Bend Elks. Not a lot of great photos but there were a couple that stood out to me such as the photo below where the umpire completely blows a call when he decided the runner safe.


After the game on Sunday I traveled over to Central Oregon for the 4th to shoot the Elks as they took on the Knights, this time at their home stadium in Bend. Like the previous night there was nothing special as far as photos went. I guess this mean the weekend was kind of a bust for photos but I did get to hang out in warm weather at a couple baseball games which I think that makes up for the lack of quality images.



















 






1 comment:

  1. Hey this game is really good, i like it very much and nice pics.

    ReplyDelete