Monday, July 18, 2011

A Grand Slam For Stetson Olson

I have seen four grand slam home runs in the time I have been shooting baseball but I only have a decent photo from the last two. Yesterday's home run photo might have been dumb luck though because I was on autopilot not really paying any attention to the game and just happened to capture a pretty cool moment.



Other than the gran slam the game was pretty boring to watch, but the lighting was the best I have seen at Vince Genna in a long time so I tried to take advantage of the opportunity. 




Here is the grand slam photo I took. I had know idea how many players were on base and since the Elks had the lead I wasn't looking for a game winning photo but I was still shooting. I noticed that Stetson Olson was watching his hit like a player does when they are pretty sure they have just hit a home run and though that could be a cool photo. It wasn't until  he came back around I realized it was a grand slam. Good thing I got a shot.














No comments:

Post a Comment