Friday, January 6, 2012

Best of 2011


Considering that I didn't cover anything major in my little world of sports here in Oregon I think that I'm leaving 2011 with some great images of the everyday moments in sports. My photos, ranging from celebrations over rival teams to the frustration of questionable calls and losses, never had a chance of gracing the pages of some major magazine or newspaper. 

Although I didn't capture any history making moments I'm still proud of the fact that I went to these events looking to walk away with my best photo yet and always kept searching for new locations to shoot from in an effort to keep improving my photography. For 2012 I'm hoping to find the next job that will help in my search for a career in photography along with continuing to improve every time I hit the sidelines. 
















































1 comment: