Saturday, June 2, 2012

2012 Civil War Series




This year the Beavers were host to the Civil War series against Oregon. Leading up to the weekend I wasn't really looking forward to shooting any of the games because OSU has been hot and cold all season and seemed to always be cold when I was around to shoot. Add in that last year the ducks beat the beavers three games to none in Eugene and it just didn't look real promising. OSU proved my fears wrong  though and dismantled the ducks baseball team throughout the weekend. Go Beavs! Due to a Timbers game on Saturday I was only able to shoot two of the games over the weekend. The light for Friday night's game was perfect which was the opposite of the gray and super ugly light that Sunday provided. Good for creating some variety I guess.   






















No comments:

Post a Comment