Sunday, June 3, 2012

Reflections


About 10 months ago I bought a lens and it has pretty much given me a signature photo to shoot whenever I the conditions are right. If your friends with me on facebook you see a lot of these reflection photos and I mean A LOT them. It all started with the photo below. I saw a small puddle of water on a manhole cover in front of Reser stadium. Looking at the photo you can see how small the puddle really is and because the lens I bought was an 8-16mm it is wide enough to produce this look when placed right at the edge of a puddle. Since then whenever I see a puddle that small I know I can take one of these reflections along with more typical reflection photos using lakes and such. So here is a post of some of the these photos which I apparently am know for in my small world of photography up here in the northwest.  











No comments:

Post a Comment